Putting Your MarTech Stack to Work
Presented by Ideas Collide
Rebecca Clyde, Co-Founder/CXO and Michael Fleming, V.P., Digital Strategy at Ideas Collide are hybrid professionals with both marketing and tech savvy. Through their marketing strategy use cases they’ll display the breadth of potential with marketing technologies and how companies can position them as a competitive advantage in their marketing strategy and operations.
There’s often a drastic and costly difference between a true marketing technology stack vs. just a stack of marketing technologies. Join us in exploring the future of digital marketing through attainable strategies utilizing bot technology, data science, UX personalization and advanced content delivery and how marketing technology can help you get there when used appropriately.
What You’ll Learn:
- Learn ways to utilize the full potential your marketing technology (MarTech)
- Explore best-in-class digital campaign use cases
- Discover multi-channel campaign implementation strategies
- Learn about the future of digital marketing (data intelligence, bot/AI technology, UX personalization etc.)
Who Should Attend:
- Marketing & Operations Professionals
- Marketing Executives
- Business Owners
- Digital Marketing Strategists
- Marketing Technology Decision Makers
For more information about the event please visit the Arizona Technology Council’s website go here.
To register for the lunch & learn event – you can sign up here.