With a New Year comes the exciting task of setting new agency goals, new client projects and finding more ways to fit fun into our busy schedules! But before we move forward it’s important to look back and reflect to see how far we’ve come.
At the beginning of 2013 we named it our Lucky Year, we’ve asked our fellow ICMC’ers what moment made 2013 the luckiest one yet. Here’s a collection of our 2013 highlights from our team on what they loved most about the past year.
· Agency on the Move – added 9 new faces to ICMC team.
· ICMC Across the Pond – expanded more internationally with two new clients in London.
· Taking Home Hardware – secured big wins for client Best Western at HSMAI Awards in January including E-Marketer of the Year and Platinum Adrian for Best Digital Marketing Campaign.
· Connected Arizona Cities & Towns – launched AZ Cities @ Work to thumbs up and cheers from over 90mayors across the state of Arizona.
· Emails, Emails, Emails – sent out over 22 million direct emails and campaigns for clients.
· Saw Our Extended ICMC Family Grow – with engagements (3), weddings (2) and babies (2).
· We Made the List! – listed in the Phoenix Business Journal as one of the “Best Places to Work” in the Valley and our founder, Matt Clyde, named to the “40 under 40” class of 2013.
· Big-Time, Award Winning Campaigns – beat out powerhouse brands McDonald’s and AT&T for best social media promotion.
Thanks to everyone who made 2013 such a successful year – we’re already looking ahead to making 2014 one to remember!